Sofia the First Cake

My little Addy loves the show Sofia the First from Disney Junior. All she wanted for her fourth birthday was "Sofia stuff". So a Sofia cake it was! I knew I didnt have the ability to make Sofias actual castle because its huge and I'm still pretty new to cake making. So I created this little one that did the trick just fine. The sofia figure was a little toy that just came out and you can get it at Walmart or Toysrus.
The bottom tier I did the rosette style with buttercream frosting. And the second tier I covered with marshmallow fondant. I used buttercream frosting for the little pearls between the tiers. Other than the castle it was fairly easy to make. The castle is all made out of fondant and I used covered waffle cones as the top of the towers. It was a fun one to make!

Comments

  1. Love it! Gave me some great ideas for my daughter's upcoming 4th birthday. She loves Sofia the First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions!

      Delete
  2. How do you make the cake (the actual cakes, and frosting etc.) I'm hoping to do this for my 3 year old sisters birthday, and I haven't found a good vanilla cake recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts